iPad App Update
We’ve just released an update to our popular ipad app. If you’re not familiar with the app, it allows you to sync your entire APhotoFolio portfolio (images and video) onto an ipad, then you can lock it and hand out or mail to your clients. No need to recreate your portfolio over again on the ipad and you don’t need an internet connection to show someone your work (there’s also an ipad version of your site if you happen to be connected). Here’s what’s in the update:
* Significantly improved the sync process (approx. 3-5 times faster)
* Added 2 new color themes (grey and cream).
* Added new sync to update changes you’ve made to your site on the app
* Added the ability to toggle off the thumbnail borders
* Added the ability to change the names of the galleries inside the app
* Removed battery level indicator and time while inside the portfolio app
* Many other performance improvements
Visit the iTunes Store to download of this latest innovation from the leader in portfolio websites for FREE.