I think there are a lot of websites out there besides just ours that do a fine job of presenting images to potential clients. I think many of them fall short in the very tiny details that make the viewing experience an exceptional one.
- Images that fit whatever screen the viewer is on
- Clicking an image to advance to the next
- Using the keyboard arrows to advance
- Emailing a specific image out of your portfolio
- A unique url to each image that makes sense
- Clicking the browser back button and actually going back one image
- Thumbnails that are big enough so you can actually see the image
- iPhone compatibility
- Palm phone compatibility
- Blackberry compatibility
- Easy to locate phone numbers and email
- A blog that’s on your url
These are just pesky little details to some but they are so very important to APhotoFolio websites.
Many of you agree.